Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Now The Fun Begins

Fittingly it's a gloomy, cloudy day in the land of 10,000 librul reasons we're going down the tubes. The Minnesota Supreme Court ruled today that Franken won the U.S. Senate election and said he is entitled to an election certificate that would lead to him being seated in the Senate.
Governor Pawlenty said he would sign Franken's certificate of election, so it appears this POS is on it's way to DC.
I may as well go find his website and add it to my "buddy" list. I'll probably be wearing out a cyber path to the dipshit's computer.
This is one for the voters in this state. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU???
(side note) Blogspot won't let me put Franken in the label section down below, opting for Frankenslime. Honest. I kid you not. I guess even puters know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You talking to me?